Join us for a special in-person The SUMMIT Series event in Montreal to learn how payments can best meet small business needs, how inefficiencies in payments impact small businesses and how faster payments will transform small business operations and customer experience.
Hosted by Robyn King, Director of Industry Relations at Payments Canada, with special opening remarks from Kristina Logue, Chief Financial Officer, at Payments Canada, our expert panelists include:
- Michael Cascone, Head of Government Experience, Canada at Xero
- Layial El-Hadi, Executive Director at Fintech Cadence
- Claudio Romano, Founder & CEO at ORCHID B
- Martin Tardif, Senior Director, Retail & Commercial Payments at Desjardins
- Stephen Yun, Senior Analyst, Market Insights at Payments Canada
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Location: Hotel Monville, 1041 Rue de Bleury
Seats are limited.
Breakfast and networking included. Space is limited. Please note that this edition of The SUMMIT Series is in-person only and will not be webcast.
The SUMMIT Series is your opportunity to stay up-to-date on the biggest topics shaping the future of payments and we’re looking forward to seeing you in person!